Parabolan is one of the most effective drugs for increasing muscle mass and strength indicators. According to some characteristics, the drug surpasses the most well-known analogues in the sports pharmacology market.
The active ingredient in the drug – trenbolone – is gradually broken down from the blood plasma, resulting in a long-term intake of the drug in the body. Basically, the duration of the drug is one and a half weeks. Another advantage of parabolan is its resistance to aromatase (the steroid does not aromatize to estrogen). However, this does not exclude the risk of gynecomastia and other side effects in the event of an overdose or abandonment of post-cycle treatment.
In the past, Trenbolone was used in the veterinary field to increase muscle mass and appetite in cattle. After its spread to bodybuilding, the sports pharmacology market was full of counterfeits. Often, artisanal manufacturers under the guise of Trenbolone offered buyers Revalor and other pet medicines. Over time, the official Parabolan trademark was registered, which ultimately took most of the fakes off the shelves.
Purpose of use and effect of Trenbolone
Like all AAS (anabolic androgenic steroids), this drug is based on modified testosterone, a male sex hormone that plays a crucial role in muscle growth and bone strengthening. One of the most important properties of any of the aforementioned forms of trenbolone is the absence of aromatization, which is the conversion of anabolic steroids into estrogen. And it precludes the development of secondary sexual characteristics (gynecomastia) in men.
This AAS is used both for gaining muscle mass and for drying them. In addition to all this, it produces effects such as:
- Significantly increases strength and muscle mass (on average 10 kg per shot).
- It does not retain fluids in the body, which has a positive effect on muscle relief.
- Fast result. After the first dose, a significant increase in strength can be observed.
- It has an anti-catabolic effect associated with nitrogen retention in the body, which makes up about 16% of muscle tissue.
- Increases stamina, increases the number of red blood cells in the blood.
- Burn body fat. Therefore, Trenbolone for drying is very suitable.
- Reduction in the concentration of cortisol (stress hormone).
Trenbolone Side Effects
This anabolic has no less harmful side effects than the positive ones. As you know, in life you have to pay for everything, and unfortunately not always only in cash. In this case, it is also your health. Once you have decided on “often”, you can expect the following problems:
- Increased blood pressure.
- Excessive and irrational aggression, bordering on inadequacy.
- Toxic effect on the liver.
- Decreased sexual activity and desire. Testicular atrophy.
- The appearance of acne and inflamed areas on the skin (so-called “acne”).
- Increased oily skin.
- In women there is a risk of viral syndrome (inflammation of the ovaries).